- Disposal of CapitaMall Anzhen
- Net gain of $31.5 million
- Loss of Net Property Income around $14 million
- Loss of Income from the reclaim of 4th floor from BHG in CapitaMall Wangjing until it start contribute income in Q2FY18
- Loss of Income due to this disposal will be supported by the gain?
- CapitaMall Minzhongleyuan rental catching up from the negative for past 2 years. Rental reversion for Q1FY17 was 35.1% and Q2FY17 64.4%, will it go back to its previous glory where it was ever contribute about $5.2 million or will ever go higher which can support some of the loss of income from CapitaMall Anzhen at least by 1/2
- Overall rental reversion is positive (average Q1FY17 was 3.6% and Q2FY17 was 7.1%)
- Occupancy rate relatively stable at 96.2% however in Q3 expect to be drop due to Point 1
- Average WALE 4.9 Years
- Debt, secured the refinancing $375 million that due in Sep and Dec 17 however lack of the new due date.
Saturday, 16 September 2017
Key Item from the announcement