Saturday 4 November 2017

October 2017 Portfolio update - 2017 income achieved

My Current Portfolio

Stock Name
First REIT
Frasers logistics and Industrial
Religare Health Trust (RHT)
IReit Global
AIMS AMP Capital Industrial REIT
CapitaLand Retail China
Mapletree Greater China Trust
Fortune REIT

It has been quite sometime since my last post i update on my portfolio

Some of my portfolio movement
  1. Frasers Commercial Trust due to uncertainty on the lease renewal for HP exit with some profit that will last me for another 2 Q dividend my purchase price
  2. Trimmed some of my holding in Religare Health Trust with some profit hence my average cost now is 0.66 cents
  3. Increased my holding in Frasers Logistics and Industrial.

With First Reit announcement on the dividend of 2.14 cent I have achieved my 2017 target of $26000 and I might hit $28000 depend on my last 2 stock dividend to be announced at later part

I will have challenge to achieve my next target of $28000 unless opportunity knock on my door as I have been selling and buying some of my holding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts