Saturday 27 January 2018

Jan 18 Portfolio update - Sold CRCT and MGCCT

I have sold CapitaLand Retail China Trust for 20%+ profit and Mapletree Greater China Trust for 28% profit excluding the dividend received last year. With those profit it will last me with 3 years of dividend as I aim around 7% dividend from the money I invested.

My main reason are
1. The yield for the current price for CRCT has reach 6% and MGCCT has reach 5%.
2. CRCT has paid advance distribution hence the current quarter dividend is just for the Dec 17 and the next dividend will be 6 month away
3. MGCCT dividend will only be paid together with the next quarter result and with the new mandate, current gearing - not sure if new $$$ will be needed.
4. To bump up my war chest.

Current Portfolio are below

StockAllocation
First REIT50.88%
Frasers logistics and Industrial18.86%
Religare Health Trust (RHT)14.47%
IReit Global5.68%
EC World4.92%
AIMS AMP Capital Industrial REIT3.30%
Fortune REIT1.89%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts