Friday 4 May 2018

May 18 Portfolio Update

My last update was in Jan and from there I have sold AA REIT , I did small trading by buying and selling just to make a pocket money on CRCT, MGCCT and StarHill Global.


I am planning to sell some of my First Reit and buy other REIT to balance out the allocation in 1-2 months. Below are the REIT i am thinking to increase the allocation when opportunity arise
1. CRCT
2. MGCCT
3. AA REIT
4. IREIT
5. FCOT

Total Dividend and Profit from buy and sell is around $15k as of now. I will have some dividend coming from FLT and EC World as well that is current pending the REIT announcement.

For FLT right issue, I plan to subscribe to the right issue and any excess to it.

Below are my current holding,

StockAllocation
First REIT62.96%
Frasers logistics and Industrial19.04%
Religare Health Trust (RHT)9.27%
IReit Global3.93%
EC World2.91%
Fortune REIT1.88%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts